Saturday, July 26, 2008

Father/Son Trip on the Independence - San Diego, Ca.

My son Ernie Alex and I just returned from a great 5-day trip on the Independence out of San Diego, and we were blessed to have caught several Albacore, Bluefin, and Yellowfin

 on the way to and from Cedros Island, where we caught big Yellowtail. Our freezer is now full, and we will have plenty fish to share with neighbors and family.

 

I have to report that my son and I love fishing with Accurate Reels, which I am convinced have the best drag washer system 

on the market. There is nothing that compares to the sound and feel of a big fish ripping line off an Accurate Reel. When fishing with Accurate Reels, we never have worry about the drag washers wearing out, as for over ten years fishing for big fish with Accurate Reels, we have never had a single drag washer wear out or fail on us.

 

Thanks for supplying us with such a great line of Accurate Reels, as we chose to fish with Accurate Reels only!

 





Regards,

Ernie and Ernie Alex Montano

La Habra, CA

No comments: