Wednesday, July 2, 2008

White Sea Bass on B2-270 - 7030C Xnergy Rod


I got my first shot at using my new Accurate set up - Boss 270 2-Speed with the 7030C Xnergy Rod. Myself and Brian Biattmen set out for the backside of Catalina island off the California coast.  We caught two White Sea Bass by 8am, great start.The rest of day we caught a 18lb halibit,15 bonita, 1small halibit, 12 bass,5 macs. This was my second fish trip with my new gear from accurate. My first trip we caught 26 Bass,  2 Sheep Heads, 1 Barracuda, 14 Bonita - all catch and released. Another great day! I have to say, I'm very pleased with my new set ups, very smooth action, being able to pull big dogs in with no break offs. I like the lightness and handles on the reels.

Thanks Accurate,looking forward to next trip.

Sincerely Tim Thornton

No comments: