Monday, August 25, 2008

ATD-50w Tough Enough for a 314# Yellowfin

April 10, 2008
The reason I’m writing you is too say, Thank you very much for loaning us the Accurate reels to try out. I must say that I was very excited to know that I would finally have an opportunity to fish with one these premium reels that I have been reading about for so many years. The truth is they are a superior fishing reel and they delivered much more than I could have imagined.
 
Not to bore you with a long fishing story, but I was fortunate - lucky enough to land a 314 lbs Yellow Fin Tuna wile using one of your 50w reel. The brute power of this fish totally shocked me, after the fish finally sounded deep I then started retrieving the 700 hundred yards of spectra that he took out on the initial strike, at that point I began to see what this reel was really made of. What a huge difference. 
 
In the future I will be converting over to Accurate reels. You have definitely sold me on the quality and performance of your product.
 
Once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH,
Mark Frankenberger

No comments: