Sunday, June 28, 2009

MARK FRANKENBERGER AT EAST CAPE BAJA























































Accurate - 

I just returned from the East Cape of Mexico. B.C.S.

I‘ve been fishing with the twins for the past 3 weeks and I wanted to share a couple of pictures and details with you.

The fishing was somewhat slow; there was plenty of striped marlin a few small tuna and some large Dorado but only a couple of Blue Marlin. Nevertheless, all of the fishing was fun! My B2-665N and the ATD 12 were the perfect reels for every species it was fair game for the Stripers and a ton of fun with the Dorado, but the fact of the matter was they didn’t stand a chance with the amount of drag that I could apply to these fish, it was unbelievable. If they didn’t break the leader they were caught fish.

Below are a couple of pictures. Thanks Accurate for building such a fantastic fishing reel!

Kind regards,

Mark Frankenberger

No comments: