Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wes's Trip of a Lifetime


Just wanted to say thank you!

Hello. My name is John Hagstrom. I am writing you to thank you for making such a great reel, as well as to share a story. My father, 64 year old Wes Hagstrom, was able to go on a trip of a lifetime. After not being able to fly because of having a brain tumor removed in 2008, he was able to fly to Old Harbor on Kodiak Island Alaska. I sent him with my Accurate Boss 665 2-Speed and told him that it was the best reel made....period. As always, the full blooded Swedish man was sceptical. When he returned, he simply said, "That reel is the best I have ever used!" He could not believe how smooth the drag was. He also raved about how fast the retrieve is. He ended up winning the Kodiak Fishing Derby with a 66.5 lb King Salmon caught on the Accurate Boss 665. I had him show the reel to the 6 captains and they loved it. Just wanted to write you a letter and thank you so much because I really didn't know if my father would ever get back there again. 

Thanks again for the great product! Conrad Peterson is the captain who put him on the fish. Big thanks to Kodiak Sportsman Lodge too. They are a first class operation. 

Sincerely, 
John Hagstrom

No comments: