Thursday, September 3, 2009


Dear Accurate,

I just wanted to thank you for such a great product, over here on the other side of the U.S we are starting to catch on to. This week I took a trip to Cape Cod to do a little jig fishing with a good friend Kil Song, we left dock at 6 and looked for activity we didn’t find anything for the first 5 hours so we decided to change ideas and go cod fishing. The run was 21 miles about half way we saw what we were looking for, stopped the boat and starting jigging instantly we hooked up and lost a few blue fins, I then landed a 66 inch estimated weight of about 160, then proceeded to boat another 68 incher estimated at 185lbs. That fish made nasty work of the reel and smoked the drag melted the reel where the reel didn’t work anymore. Just so you know this reel was not a Accurate. I then switch to my TwinSpin 30 and hooked up again, after fighting the first 2 I knew this fish was much larger after about a 15 minute battle we brought her boat side, what a beautiful fish she was measured at 71 inches and estimated at 215 lbs. The Accurate TwinSpin reel was a far more superior reel then the other, and now I know that it will never be taken off the rod.

Two weeks earlier I was fishing one of our Jersey Lumps and hooked up with some quality Blue fin in the 130-165 pound range, I used my brand new gold Accurate BX2-30 to handle the fish, this reel is 3 weeks old and already accounts for some big eyes between 145-185 and some big blue fin.

Again keep up the work there is no other reel out there that can take a beating then the Accurate reels, I look forward to continuing use of your products.

Sincerely,
DANTE SORIENTE





No comments: